This is just a quick blog to let you know that my first YouTube video is available for viewing! The video features the Trout Lake pyrography artwork I did on a cribbage board. The video is a fast motion viewing of the artwork progression with a the little intro and conclusion piece.
Here is the link to the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/OeCvkEq8aKM
Right now we’re concentrating on the projects that didn’t take as much time for me to burn vs creating videos in the chronological order of blog posting.
Currently we are only creating the fast motion videos (the artwork is showing at a fast motion rate) as we learn the system better. Down the road we do plan to create tutorial videos and hopefully I will feel more comfortable being in front of the camera by then. Right now I feel like I’m in speech class without a podium to have a death grip on.
I’ve also added a YouTube page on my website and will provide links to the videos as they get uploaded.
As always I love to hear from you, so let me know what you think.
Sept 12, 2017
Want to subscribe?
- Click on the “Leave a Comment” field at the end of any post (blog) and a subscribe option will appear.
- Put something in the comment field (if you put “test” or “just subscribing” I won’t make your comment public)
- Fill in the sections for your email address and name, and then click on the “notify me of new posts via email.”
- You will get a confirmation email from WordPress confirming you want to subscribe.
- Click on the confirm button in that email and you’re done.
Please note that I do not send out emails. If you have a WordPress account there is a way to subscribe within the WordPress system, but I cannot provide specifics on how it works as I don’t know.